Advanced Social Media for Business Short Course
(Two Part Webinar with Video Playback)
Wednesday, July 31- Part I
Wednesday, August 7- Part II
12:00 – 1:00 PM CST both days
Are you a business owner, sales manager, or professional who wants to build a powerful brand that gets measurable results? Being on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter is not enough. Having a social media strategy is essential. Ten minutes a day will allow you to slowly build your brand. However, you have probably noticed that you would need to devote half of your day to social media to get the big results the experts are getting. How do they do it? Are they really spending all day on social media?
In these two webinars, social media strategist Crystal Washington will reveal the secrets that the experts are not sharing, at least without a hefty fee. Discover how you can better leverage social media to connect with powerful influencers, attract clients, and get sales.
- Discover the tools that will allow you to devote half the time to social media and get twice the results
- Uncover secret features of networks like Twitter and LinkedIn
- Learn how to quickly build relationships with key influencers
- Master the single most powerful business tool on Facebook that less than 1% of users are leveraging
- Harness the power of little-known Google features to turn social networks into business engines
- Discover how to set it and forget it—leverage tools that will allow you to automate
Not sure if you can make both days? Everyone who signs up will receive a copy of the video playback of the webinars. If you cannot attend the live webinar, you’ll still receive the videos!
Did you miss the class?
Purchase information for the playback will be available shortly.