Practical Insights and Easy-To-Implement Information
Meeting professionals love Crystal because she tailors every program for every audience, ensuring only relative content reaches your attendees.
Download Crystal’s One Sheet
Are you in one of the following industries: financial services, building and real estate, travel and tourism, or direct sales? If so, because your industry has some specialized needs, Crystal has build programs specific to your needs. Download your one sheet below.
Download Financial Services
Download Building and Real Estate
Download Travel & Tourism
Download Direct Sales
Are you ready to book Crystal today? Call 713.383.9351 right now, email Crystal at Crystal@crystalwashington.com or contact us by form.
Post-Booking Information and Materials
The information below is posted here in the event you want to get a head start on the process. Please note that a member of our team will happily walk you through everything once the contract is finalized. Our goal is the make the process both easy and seamless.
You are welcome to download and return the forms below OR we are more than happy to have a member of our team speak with you on the phone and complete them.
Download Client Booking Form
For best results, we suggest having at least two audience members complete the following form to ensure Crystal is crafting the presentation to address the mindset of the people in the room. The participants are anonymous, and they can return the forms directly to our office, OR we can set up a call where we fill in the answers for them.
Download Audience Questionnaire
Download Crystal’s Bio
Staging and Audio-Visual Needs
- Crystal has a big personality, but in reality, she is only 5’1”. We strongly encourage you to have a riser for audiences of 100+ attendees to ensure they see more than her afro puff.
- Crystal requests a wireless lavalier microphone. Her ears are freakishly small so countrymen microphones will not stay in place no matter how much tape is used.
- Crystal will not be speaking from behind a lectern as she likes to move for audience engagement. If a lectern microphone is the only one available, please count on her lifting the lectern and walking around the stage with it. She’s small but pretty strong.
- Please provide an LCD projector and screen with the ability to play both video and sound.
- Crystal uses PC laptops and travels with dongles to ensure her computers are compatible with both VGA and HDMI setups. She will have her presentation on her laptop and a USB memory stick. In the event you would prefer she uses your laptop, she can send her presentation up to 48 hours before the event.
- Crystal uses Prezi, not PowerPoint or Keynote. Prezi works seamlessly on both Mac and PC, and there is no need to download any software. She is not using a web version, so the Internet is not required unless she otherwise indicates she is doing online demonstrations during your session. Because she is using Prezi, she cannot use a PowerPoint template. However, if you have one, please send it to her along with a PNG version of your logo so she can ensure her slides match your theme.
- Crystal normally arrives one hour before her presentation for A/V check. Crystal’s team will work with you to schedule the exact time that works best for you.
- If you will have a professional photographer or videographer in attendance, please fill out a recording form.
Event Promotions and Extras
Our job is not simply to show up, give an interactive talk, and leave. As a partner for your event, Crystal is happy to provide any of the following at no additional cost.
- 60-second promo video
- Article up to 400 words
- Social media interaction using your hashtag or appearing on your accounts
- Media interviews
- Meal pre or post-event with attendees (depending on availability)
Just let us know what you need!
Crystal is the author of two books and several workbooks and courses. Audience members often need help talking next steps, and these resources will aid them in turning the tactics they learn in a session into a long-term strategy. Please let us know if you would like to obtain copies of Crystal’s items for your bookstore, if you would like her to have them available after her presentation or if you would like to purchase copies at a discount as gifts for your attendees.